Saturday, September 10, 2011

Keepin Everything In Perspective....

The home front is happy and stable, continually growing and learning... I had a rough Ramadhan but I learned & grew a lot. My mind is always racing and I, for a few months, could not concentrate on what was priority, as far as projects. Me & mine are always first priority but my money-making ventures, my hobbies, my music, my instruments, my diet, my exercise regimen; they were all jumbled for a while. I also attribute my scatter-brain-ness to not reading regularly, getting caught up in the idiot box (premium channel movies & series, NOT reality/comedy garbage) and not eating what I needed but what I could get my hands on most of the time. I spent a lot of time outside of my home in August and I know I'm supposed to carry good food with me. My children do it all the time because I set the example. I fell off my own schedule, so I must re-align...

September is a renewal for me, again! I need to rejuvenate a little more than the average person because I've experienced and I'm experiencing more than the average person. It's cool. Knowing is half the battle and The Most High does not overburden me. I CAN handle whatever comes my way. I got this! I'm back on track... hanging out to network, dancing for freedom, writing with a purpose, illustrating how I feel through word-sound-power & pen! It's ON, y'all! Get at me to feel the power, ya heard!

No comments: