Friday, February 6, 2015

Here's a Quickie! More later... I'm pressed for time, y'all...

Happy healthy February to all of my readers, family, supporters, friends and subscribers! It's Black History Month and I would honestly like to say, Thank You to you all. I remain a humble wordsmith when it cmes to these blogs because you take my opinion into consideration. I appreciate the fact that you read what's in my head and how I feel. If you ever want or need to comment, you can always do so here. I don't mind Tweets and Google+ love, either. I love it and I thank you.


I FORGOT TO INCLUDE THIS PICTURE ON MY LAST BLOG. MY GIRL FROM MILK AND HONEY PRODUCTIONS, MICHELLE @ THE DL FOR CRAZY LEGS BDAY PARTY!

After the Broadcasting Live mixtape album was released in December 2014, everyone involved was invited to Dragon's Lair Recording Studio for a meet and greet, so to speak, in January 2015. The only person who knew everyone was DJ Evil Dee. Many artists on the mixtape came through and celebrated the journey, met other artists and had a great night of talking, drinking and laughing. 

Me and Robert Nesta - Aquarian Power!


Hollywood Baz * Napoleon Da Legend * DJ Evil Dee


Me sporting the TWC and Napoleon sporting the new hoodie! 
Oh! Crown crocheted by StaHHr for Official Impressionz

                                                                 Me and Mr. Hyde


Me and my man, DJ Redboy


GPos * The Mama Wize * DJ Oso * Pharoah Gamo


Crazy DJ Bazarro and Multiple Blastoff
with Mr. Hyde unintentionally photo bombing


                                                              Dragon's Lair Recording Studios


The Mama Wize * DJ Evil Dee * DJ Redboy 


                              Multiple Blastoff at the boards


Pearl Harba * Bazarro * Napoleon * Evil Dee

                                                          Mr. Hyde and wife Jessica - Sweet Couple


Sadat X and Will Tell should be proud!


Napoleon Da Legend * Crazy DJ Bazarro * Mr. Hyde * Pearl Harba 
             and The Mama Wize reppin with "The Bito Thumb"


Me and Stephanie! She and her friend prepared all the food! Great lady!


Music based conversation, whether it's about production or lyrics, is the best!


The Mama Wize and DJ Evil Dee

             Riz Da Great and DJ Evil Dee


Thank you, Stephanie, for this shot right here!


Pearl Harba * The Mama Wize * Riz Da Great




When Beatminerz Radio DJs were requested in Stonybrook, you know they had to make it happen. I went with DJ Evil Dee and Crazy DJ Bazarro because I was in the right place at the right time... and these brothers are family. I had'nt been up to WUSB 90.1FM since DJ Emmo interviewed me on "The Eminent Show" back in the mid 90's. 

DJ Evil Dee * DJ Digital * Crazy DJ Bazarro


Baz rockin the turntables



Evil Dee is on the mix


I love antiquated sound equipment


Brothers were Chillin!


An antiquated 'rack'


Digital and Bazarro


It's about 2 am...


DJ's gonna work it out!!!


I'm really loving this room full of analog equipment...


That was me, all night... snappin and laughin


Congratulations to Virgo Sapphire and Finsta... I mean, Mr. and Mrs. Giddens! Thank you for representing that Black Love that many thought was so hard to find. I appreciate your union and friendship! Thank you for letting me be a part of the family festivities!

Virgo_Sapphire and Finsta


This cake was made for a G!


Virgo_Sapphire * Nena Bleu * Gerri * Angela


Nothing but Family in the House


Brain Dead and Nena Bleu


The Mama Wize * Bundy * Nena Bleu


Gerri * Finsta


Beautiful, Ladies!!!

As I'm celebrating this beautiful union, I hear a familiar voice yelling above me. As I turn to look up at this loud individual, I see that it's my homie for life, Jigga Jewel. She had been there since happy hour with her sweetie. Later on, I left with her to her friends Tiffany's birthday party a few blocks away. Tiffany answered the door in her own creation, which was so dope and fit her beautifully. She had a house full of  great looking women who came to celebrate her. The fellas came fashionably late.

Tiffany and her girls! Tiffany has on the striking blue skirt on...


Jigga Jewel and one of Tiffany's creations


Nothing but beautiful ladies in the house!


Boshia Rae Jean and Yejide The Mama Wize

We ended up at Splitty's for DJ Mumma Lioness first year anniversary for her Disc-O Night's! We had fun there, dancing and drinking. That Tequila was on point, too.

Cheers and Congratulations!


The Ambassador, Mr. Bito came through!


Starting my birthday weekend off right by chilling with my family during the four hour long Beatminerz Radio broadcast, starting at noon. Then I'm going to celebrate my birthday with my brother, Mic Handz, who is having a celebration at Coco66 in Greenpoint, Brooklyn with several dope artists coming through. 







Illa Ghee goin in!


Mic handz and Juxx Diamonds rockin the stage!






The Most On Point Pic of the Night! 
Yes, Bernadette!!!


Sean Price IS That N***a!


Caught Fly Lady Dii takin pics of Rock!

Me and My Brother, Steele


Thank you all for a great birthday! Rob * Bazarro * Talia * Multiple * Natashia

CRAZY LOVE TO MY PEOPLE WHO SHARE MY BIRTH STRONG OF FEBRUARY 7TH! - MIC HANDZ! JUDE ARTHUR! VIVIAN PEREZ! MAKEBA MOONCYCLE! (same year) and J DILLA (RIP)! CHRIS ROCK! GARTH BROOKS! 

When I leave Coco66, I'm making my way to Frank's Lounge, where I will dance to House Music provided by Eman for the Run Bklyn party until about 5am. After that party, I will go to my breakfast spot across the street, Academy Diner, to enjoy my morning meal as an official 45 year old, before I go home. 


When I go out on my birthday on February 7th, I will be going to the303 Louie and Chan to check... Wait! The flyer says it all! 


Change of plans... It was too cold and icy to be doing all this traveling. I went to visit my people, first, in Brooklyn. Then I went to Frank's Lounge to enjoy my celebration with my Beatminerz Radio brother, DJ Sylk until 4am. Thanks for coming out, Gpos!!



After this party, I went to the After Party at 326 Butler Avenue until 8am, where my girl Deisi said she'd have birthday hugs and some empanadas for me! You should know The Empanada Lady, for real. But when I got there, the party vibration changed and the cost was $15 to enter. I think between Frank's, my people's rest and the after party, I walked 2 miles in the icy wind, back and forth. It actually felt fresh and crisp. I'm a native New Yorker!  

I will continue to celebrate, learn and teach myself things I want to know, but I'm concentrating on this month and what I need to do, right now. My birthday celebration ends on March 16th. I celebrate my life, as well as my grandsuns, Feb 28th and my grand dawtahz, March 15th. My schedule changes constantly but I'm focused on a few things, in particular, including: Personal growth; Intellectual prowess; Less to no television; and honing all skills I know I have. These are my long term and short term goals. Time to really accentuate the positive and eliminate the negative. Daily affirmations increases my self confidence and in New York City, you can't be a punk. I've never been a punk but reinforcement of the mental and spiritual goodness is key to excellence. Excellence leads to success and happiness! I'm ready for both!


Check out the new sales and contest questions for February at We ManifestThere are 2 questions this month. You can either win a 4oz jar of whatever you want in the Balance ~ Wearable Art inventory at Etsy, or you can win either a 12" single of Planet Rock by Soul Sonic Force or a 12" single of Funk You Up by The Sequence. Yes! I have that! :) 

This month there are so many things going on, that this will be the absolute last month I promote like this. I'm still offering to promote events, products and services for $20, monthly. I use Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and my blog to advertise your business, product or events. Give me a shout at: yejide7@gmail.com.



THIS EP DROPS FEB 9TH! THE MOOD DOCTORS INTERVIEW COMING SOON!




Hats on Display


TRPL Threat Sneakers


More TRPL Threat Kicks


Check out the green tennis ball fabric sneakers...


Reflective Mirror in the back with surround speakers


You can buy these...


Me and My Brother, Dallas Penn! 
Internet Celebrities! BTHS Alums stand Up!

The Mama Wize * Riz Da Great * DJ Lite


Got My Sister's Back!


Brother Jamal * Buckshot * Riz Da Great


The Mama Wize and DJ Mishigan


 Dallas * Jamal * Mishigan * Evil Dee







ME by Sun Bronx






Mr and Mrs Walt! Happy Valentine's Day!


That Brown Aquarian Loc Power Stands Strong!


Mr Walt on the one and twos


DJ EVIL DEE * CRAZY DJ BAZARRO * TERRI BERRIE


Thank You, Jarobi!

Mr Bito and The Mama Wize


Kimmy * Terri * Mr Bito * Leesah


Evil Dee is on the mix




The Mama Wize and Sinnamon Love... We Doin It!


Walt * Baz * Lite * Evil * Jarobi


Partners through it all!


Thank you, Jarobi,for my vegetable pizza!


Great Night: Leesah * The Mama Wize * Sinnamon Love
Terri * Talia * Kimmy





I WILL BE PERFORMING HERE! SATURDAY, MARCH 7TH! 
2-5PM @ HOSTOS COLLEGE IN THE BRONX, NYC

There's a lot going on this month so this is just a preview. I will be posting another blog this month so please be patient. I just wanted you to know what's happening this weekend. My Black History informative issue has not be published. Until next time...

Much Love, Peace, Respect and Strength... 
Yejide The Night Queen ~ Storm The Mama Wize

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sis Dope Blog As Usual, Keep Doing What You Luv. ♡ Bro Dj Red Boy

mamawize.blogspot.com said...

Thank you so much, DJ Redboy!