Friday, May 24, 2013

BUSY! BUSY! BUSY!

May has been crazy but I love the work! Since I cooked for Da BeatMinerz MixMaster Weekend in March, everybody loved my lasagne. Crazy DJ Bazarro asked me to make him one, so I did and delivered it to BMZ HQZ! We enjoyed a second pan of lasagne with added beef sausage and Portobello mushrooms. Then we celebrated his bearthday the next day @ Brooklyn Stable. 
Elizabeth & Carmen, chillin!

Bearthday Boy Baz in his B-Boy stance!
*********************************************
DONATE TO KEEP GREAT MUSIC ALIVE! @ http://www.gofundme.com/Beatminerz-Radio

**********************************************
The Musical Manna Mamaz had a photo shoot with Pri The HoneyDark via HoneyDark Studios...





Mocha & Pri, Nice!

***************************************
It was suggested that I cook for the Da BeatMinerz 2nd MixMaster Weekend from May 23rd to May 26...

My Honey Barbecue Wings

3 Cheese Mac with Spinach

Cinnamon Curry Wings
******************************************
 This was made on Thursday, right before Da BeatMinerz Thursday Night Dance Party at Brooklyn Stable, where we celebrated DJ Evil Dee's bearthday!


Crazy DJ Bazarro * Bundy * D-Rock 
***********************************************
 I was honored to cook for the staff and cast of "For Colored Boys", a mini series in production. Their caterer was unable to fulfill his commitment, so I filled in for two days. I was glad to be available and my efforts were rewarded with humbling praise. Thank you, Cynical, Oveta & Stacey Muhammad! Please donate to their efforts at the link below...
Donate here: 
****************************************************************
Some of the food I cooked...
Baked Ziti with and without turkey keilbasa

Gotta Love My Lasagne!
(There was a lot of pasta as well as other goodies I made but I only got a pic of the pasta dishes! LoL)
************************
So all week, basically, I've been cooking for people. I enjoy cooking and especially if people enjoy eating it! While I was cooking for Da BeatMinerz, I made ME some goodies.
Cauliflower, Asparagus & Citrus Ribs (vegan) 
and Fresh Scallions, Fresh Garlic & Fresh Leeks 
sauteed in Extra Virgin Olive Oil
My Coconut Potato Leek & Kale Soup
********************************************************
Don't look now but we have a
SPECIAL EDITION OF MUSICAL MANNA 
@ BROOKLYN STABLE, Wednesday MAY 29TH!!!
486 Metropolitan Avenue @ the corner of Rodney St.
Kitchen open til 2am * Backyard Medi Friendly * FREE * Strong Drinks * Parking under the BQE * 
DJ Mocha Sunflower & DJ Mumma Lioness 
Spinning All Vinyl from 10pm til 3am

No comments: